Services we offered
- Master Classes
- One-on-One Training
- 11 Fully covered Nets with Turf , Cement and artificial turf Wickets
- Indoor practice wicket
- Bowling machine
- Night training facilities
- Modern coaching equipment
- Physio care
- Endurance training
- Transport facilities
- Dedicated and passionate coaching Staff
Training Schedule & Timings
Rules & Regulations
- Each Player will register his/her name & membership number at the time of entry in the register kept at the entrance of the cricket field.
- Entry to cricket field strictly for player only. Visitors/Guardians are not allowed inside the cricket field.
- All trainers must wear the following cricketing attire.
- White cricketing attire when the clinic / camp is held undersunlight.
- Protective Gear:
- Senior trainees shall use all appropriate protective gear.
- Junior trainees shall wear their protective gear i.e. supported, abdominal guard & batting golves.
- All trainees will have to adhere to the scheduled timings.
- All instruction by the cricket coach shall be strictly followed. Coach is authorized to refuse any person from playing cricket owning to misbehavior or infringement of the rules and regulations.
- Discipline of the academy / coaching season shall be maintained at all times and if found otherwise the trainee would be expelled from the academy / coaching season without prior notice.
- Players are not allowed to bring any eatable in the field and spoil the cricket filed anyway.
- Drinks: Only Water, Lime water or other sport drink. Kindly avoid bringing fizzy carbonated drinks during the lesson.
- No player is allowed to carry any valuable ornament, mobile phones, in to the filed and in case any loss of valuable, management will not be responsible.
- The cricket academy / coaching season organizer shall not be responsible for any injury / death that may occur during the duration of coaches or matches.
- Trainees will have to make their own transport arrangements.
- Management will reserve the right to change the rules and regulation at anytime without prior notice.
Boys and Girls from Above 6 Years of age would be admitted
- Monthly Fee : Rs 2000 + Rs 1500 (Registration Fee)
- Quarterly Fee : Rs 6000 + Rs 1500 (Registration Fee)
- Annually Fee : Rs 22000 + Rs 1500 (Registration Fee)
Note:- Registration Fee is included in online fee Submission that will not be refundable.